Even Victoria Knows this Secret


You know what? As women, we love to set ourselves up for the okey doke. We lie to ourselves, try to convince ourselves of certain things that we just KNOW aren’t the truth. Like….acting like we’re not going to have sex with someone, be physically intimate with someone, or just a little bit freaky with someone, but we wear our cute panties anyway. Awww ladies, don’t you go there giving me the side eye like you don’t know what I’m talking about.

I was talking to a girlfriend the other day, and I asked her about an old flame of hers, and she spoke about how they had just seen each other. “I mean, yea we had sex, so…, “ she says. “I really wasn’t planning on it, and I really didn’t want to, but you know, of course I wore cute underwear anyway.” Now of course, I looked at her like, “girl, you already know,” cause she set herself up. Of course you’re thinking that you want to be prepared in the off chance that something actually goes down, but what I’m saying to you is, it’s probably a lot less likely to be the off chance, and more likely to be the, “Its going down. I have some sexual frustration. If he even looks at me with piercing eyes, I’m going to drop the draws” chance. And that’s cool…do you boo boo, just don’t sit up there trying to front like you did not know it was going to happen.

Its like we want it to happen, but for some reason we like to play coy, and let the guys do the initiating. I’m not saying all of the time, but particularly in the “I’m not studying him” phase that so many of us go through, we want it to seem as if we were not only suckered into intimacy, but also that we wear cute panties like this every day. Let me let you in on something…we’re not slick, even Victor knows this secret.


So the next time you’re in the “I’m not studying him” phase and he comes over, or you go to give him a visit, do one of two things. Either say and be okay with, “We’re going to have sex when we see each other,” and wear the laciest, sheerest, sexiest panties you can find or say, “We’re just going to chill and hang out,” and plunge into the biggest, most ugliest, grandmaest draws in your drawer…you know you have them. And let the secret out…

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's be real here, we wear those Vcky's Secrets because we already have an agenda. If he's acting right then he might get some. You're already attracted to him anyway so it's simply a matter of how the evening goes that will determine if he gets some or not; thus the reason for wearing Vicky Secrets. No one sleeps with a person by chance; it's all just a matter of time.

July 21, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Post a Comment